Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
I thought about Leo and Tom C but thought they are old and went with Robert Pattinson 🤪
What the hell was I thinking 🤣
I went with google :(
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
I thought about Leo and Tom C but thought they are old and went with Robert Pattinson 🤪
What the hell was I thinking 🤣
I went with google :(
🤗🤗🤗we have moved to 7th question and i still have a Zero 😎🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Kyunki voh sabse jyaada famous hain(atleast in India😆)
He is but Category bhi toh dekhni chahiye na😡
2 points for me , come in dp one more point
haaye isey main compliment samjhoon ya insult?🤔🤣
Of course compliment
Avengers Cast : I am joke to you ?🤣Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Kyunki voh sabse jyaada famous hain(atleast in India😆)
kifs 😭🤗🤗
Originally posted by: NitaReid
2 points for me , come in dp one more point
Wow we are on sam board waiting for my third point 😂
I saw it and thought who wrote it 🤣Originally posted by: Melissaa
I was the one who wrote super 30 for Q 1. 🙈 misread the question as Bollywood movie instead of Hollywood. 😂😂
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2070213923379552582?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2041751361885499860 https://x.com/i/status/2041388264175874433
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
3