Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sometimes I speak really fast when I get super excited, so would wanna leave that. And develop a habit to speak at an understandable pace, no matter how excited I am
Her habit 😆
Even I have this habbit 🤣
Eating without the fear of gaining weight
This is true .🤣 even I miss it
No dieting ka chakkar😆
Khatri ke saath meating🤣
MiNeil ankho se hi baat karte h
First meet se😆
Some were proposing Ash in session🤣
Yes🤣
Khatri ke saath meating🤣
Top class band of khatri 🤣 and the way Mini explains music how I wish it was played on MiNeil wedding
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Welcome to AT 11 Ashnoor Kaur 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸...
229