Finished reading The Color Purple.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Finished reading The Color Purple.
Finished reading The Color Purple.
itni jaldi😳
Question - What do you girls do to get over a reading slump?
I Read something short say 100/150 pages.
If thats not working I accept that the slump wont go away for sometime and wait 😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
itni jaldi😳
😆
Yeah, it was a good book, once I got a hang of the language.
I have many chunkers on my list and they really intimidate me. The worry is that if I don’t get through the book, it might put me in a reading slump which sometimes gets difficult to get out of.
Some out of the many chunkers on my TBR are -
1. Anna Karenina (which I just started reading)
2. A Suitable Boy by Vikram Seth
3. The Blind Assassin by Maragaret Atwood
4. It by Stephen King
I know I said three, but these are 4 are pretty high up on my TBR.
I have many more chunkers on my list but these are priority.
How are you liking Anna Karenina?
Also, do you have a link to ebook version of A Suitable Boy?
Have any of you read Isaac Asimov's works? If yes, what did you think of it?
How are you liking Anna Karenina?
Also, do you have a link to ebook version of A Suitable Boy?
I’ve haven’t read much, not gone beyond the 5th chapter.
I have hardly read more than 5 pages of any book in the last 10 days.
See if this link works for you.
https://library.lol/fiction/E86BD5AEECE7A642F8364339B3631574
Thanks for all your suggestions girls.
I’ve started reading Charles Bukowski’s Pulp which is a short book with short chapters. Hopefully this should get me out of my slump.
Thanks for all your suggestions girls.
I’ve started reading Charles Bukowski’s Pulp which is a short book with short chapters. Hopefully this should get me out of my slump.
whats it about?
I’ve haven’t read much, not gone beyond the 5th chapter.
I have hardly read more than 5 pages of any book in the last 10 days.See if this link works for you.
https://library.lol/fiction/E86BD5AEECE7A642F8364339B3631574
Yes, this works. Thanks Anam!😃