
Yes the glorious show in the podium☺️
Why thank you Lavy, I shall look forward to the ceremony. I shall waft inside with my gown🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Yes the glorious show in the podium☺️
Why thank you Lavy, I shall look forward to the ceremony. I shall waft inside with my gown🤣
Originally posted by: 5CYDJ7HBSHVQJTLM
🤓 Why?
Is it because of the lovely unique answers?🤣
I am looking forward to my score though.
Because I feel I am Unique😆
I am looking forward to staying second on the league table😎
And my on and off relationship with 7?😳
Originally posted by: R4X7ITZNL2LYAQ6N
Yes the glorious show in the podium☺️
Why thank you Lavy, I shall look forward to the ceremony. I shall waft inside with my gown🤣
For sure🤣
I'll cheer for you🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
And my on and off relationship with 7?😳
It's a good relationship! If you get back in that relationship for these two rounds then I'll give you an award😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
It's a good relationship! If you get back in that relationship for these two rounds then I'll give you an award😆
Aapke muh mein chocolate😳 I miss my 7😭 mujhe chod ke chala gaya😭 But I guess I didn't try enough😭
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Because I feel I am Unique😆
I am looking forward to staying second on the league table😎
🤣 Yeah you stay right up there 007

I hope you maintain your consistency too🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Aapke muh mein chocolate😳 I miss my 7😭 mujhe chod ke chala gaya😭 But I guess I didn't try enough😭
Thanku....mujhe chocolates bahooootttttt pasand hai😳
Not your fault Shibani....my sheep are unique🤣
Originally posted by: NTQKP3AYK2GPMLFJ
🤣 Yeah you stay right up there 007
I hope you maintain your consistency too🤣
Aapke muh mein bhi chocolate😆