Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I m stoping here ... If not I m going to end up revealing my nominations 😆
So we now know who you nominated and hence, voted for🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I m stoping here ... If not I m going to end up revealing my nominations 😆
So we now know who you nominated and hence, voted for🤣
Say it for the people at the back (looking at you, WD and Zeal) 🤣
On a serious not you should be getting one for being there and reviving the thread😆Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Say it for the people at the back (looking at you, WD and Zeal) 🤣
WD is busy I believe and Zeal is offline maybe? Koi nahi sunn raha hai🤣
Am I the only one who don't expect any awards 🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
On a serious not you should be getting one for being there and reviving the thread😆
WD is busy I believe and Zeal is offline maybe? Koi nahi sunn raha hai🤣
Stop it 😳 *insert Rank Mukherjee coy gif*
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
No, American and Indian webseries😆 My siggy is from Sense 8, an American sci-fi😆 you?
But that hot seggie.☺️ They look south Asians.😳 Well. I don't watch webseries, nor American sci-fi . I am not that good in English.😳 I watch American stuff on tv only if it was translated in Arabic.😆
I like watching Pakistani dramas and dubbed Hindi serials .❤️ I can understand Urdu and Hindi much better than English . 🤓
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Am I the only one who don't expect any awards 🤣
You'll get too 🤗
Also, you'll take the whole lot for Geek😉
But that hot seggie.☺️ They look south Asians.😳 Well. I don't watch webseries, nor American sci-fi . I am not that good in English.😳 I watch American stuff on tv only if it was translated in Arabic.😆
I like watching Pakistani dramas and dubbed Hindi serials .❤️ I can understand Urdu and Hindi much better than English . 🤓
They are Korean😆 The series is Sense 8, and I am obsessed with it
I love Urdu, bas bolni nahi aati🤣
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
3