Zeal become a sheep again , I know you would say no but had to ask as Koeli is closing uo the sign up sheet soon
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Zeal become a sheep again , I know you would say no but had to ask as Koeli is closing uo the sign up sheet soon
Hey guys... participant list updated. Will keep it open for some more time... if we get 4,8, more then we can go ahead or else we will be going ahead with 32. Because there will be four teams so we need equal number of participants.
Note by Koeli
Anyone else wanna sign up her game?
Kitna ghumaoge yaar?
World tour hi karwa lo😆
Zeal pl give us hint for the highest score in Paris round
Join us in koeli game naa :)
this is my first game and you gave such Qs
but whatever my score, I enjoyed the game😊
Good! you won one round i guess.. 🥳 so even with such Qs. you did good.
👍🏼
Good! you won one round i guess.. 🥳 so even with such Qs. you did good.
👍🏼
I won two rounds, where is my congratulatory post 🤣
Good! you won one round i guess.. 🥳 so even with such Qs. you did good.
👍🏼
Thanks Zeal😃
yeah I am happy with that
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Very funny 🤣, I am trying to laugh before I see my score which is likely to be zero😭

Not a newbie you are so no post of congratulations
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
3