I think after playing Casino Sheeple Tournament, rest of the games would be eazy🤣
Even i feel so😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I think after playing Casino Sheeple Tournament, rest of the games would be eazy🤣
Even i feel so😆
Very funny 🤣, I am trying to laugh before I see my score which is likely to be zero😭
I feel do results ke beech main awards should happenOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
They havent decided yet Alexia
True if we can handle this wikilnks then we can handle ANYTHING
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I feel do results ke beech main awards should happen
Lets see what they decide :)
this is my first game and you gave such Qs
but whatever my score, I enjoyed the game😊
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Very funny 🤣, I am trying to laugh before I see my score which is likely to be zero😭
😆 Interesting Very Intersting
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I feel do results ke beech main awards should happen
For awards we will be travelling again from Paris to somewhere😳
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
3