4th Sept WU | Tumhare Liye Kuch Bhi- Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

154

Views

5.1k

Users

13

Likes

269

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#91

Originally posted by: U7DFMJMHLULGEFPX


Genetically modified organism🤪

*facepalms*

I thought it's something new😆

MPJPYQTFUQRTE3QN thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#92

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Hain? When did I?

*innocent face+ innocent mind🤣*


Equation complete nehi hua.........soul is missing.........may be in virtual search.........

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#93

Originally posted by: X4E4AR6I6QF4ECKM


So you didn't become a GMO....good to know that.........but wondering if you have made anyone a GMO?

How can I make one?

I haven't even passed 12th grade🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#94

Originally posted by: 22WYPP7PBDV33QW6


Equation complete nehi hua.........soul is missing.........may be in virtual search.........

Mind is where the soul resides dear😆

MPJPYQTFUQRTE3QN thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#95

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

*facepalms*

I thought it's something new😆


Aetna old bhi nehi hain......

MPJPYQTFUQRTE3QN thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#96

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

How can I make one?

I haven't even passed 12th grade🤣


Oh...lord....didn't you hear.........all those big inventors or influential are HS or college drop out..........

Edited by Isabel - 6 years ago
C7TW5A62PQ6VOFLO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#97

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Hain? When did I?

*innocent face+ innocent mind🤣*

Kon kya bol rahi hai🤔

🤣

C7TW5A62PQ6VOFLO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#98

Originally posted by: DCEEC3IU6A674WR7


Hoping not to get the sainthood so soon..........🤣

Neither me is seeing something like that in near future🤣

MPJPYQTFUQRTE3QN thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#99

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Mind is where the soul resides dear😆


Agree...sometimes but not always.........😉

MPJPYQTFUQRTE3QN thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Kon kya bol rahi hai🤔

🤣


I've the same question too...........😉

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".