Thanks Priya 🤗 but I don think I am one of them ... still got many things to learn and experiment :)Originally posted by: priya185
You are also an expert🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Thanks Priya 🤗 but I don think I am one of them ... still got many things to learn and experiment :)Originally posted by: priya185
You are also an expert🤗
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Thanks 🤗 ...
Poor my family members and their ears 😆
In IF we had singing contests earlier ....⭐️
Miss those days
Nope. I believe no one can sing that bad unintentionally to make someone miserable😆
I have heard about a lot of phases of IF which people cherish till date❤️
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Nope. I believe no one can sing that bad unintentionally to make someone miserable😆
I have heard about a lot of phases of IF which people cherish till date❤️
I do intentionally whenever I win d rummy for fun when we all play together 🤣
Suddenly I remembered my pet and mom ...
It was few days after my third pet reached home ... Mom was singing while cooking ... she started barking 🤣 Mom sings well though ... I still tease her with this incident 🤣🤣🤣
Awww
No one, random dp
N yes u r one of expert in siggies n PS🤗
Achha chalo
Good Night
Sweet Dreams 💖
Good Night Lexi :)
WD/ Zeal question time , will you make us cry first or laugh first , I mean results first or awards first 🤣
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
3