Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I completed all d siggies 🥳🥳🥳
🥳 how many u made?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I completed all d siggies 🥳🥳🥳
🥳 how many u made?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Idk why I remember it 😅
😆 kisse mila tha?
14 siggies , 2 contest banners and one contest tag set ...in d last few days /week may be ... I m fine ... I m not doing it in a stretch ... Last two times wen I did and got worse head ache next day /that night ..😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😆 kisse mila tha?
Naam yaad nahi but Goals shayad se yaad hai
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Naam yaad nahi but Goals shayad se yaad hai
Aacha, new sheep ki veternan sheep?
Originally posted by: priya185
Oh you mentioned it here so I thought it was for this😊
I need break ... Thats y couldnt help Parm with siggies ... If not would ve made all d siggies 🤣
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
14 siggies , 2 contest banners and one contest tag set ...in d last few days /week may be ... I m fine ... I m not doing it in a stretch ... Last two times wen I did and got worse head ache next day /that night ..😆
Omg😲😲
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
14 siggies , 2 contest banners and one contest tag set ...in d last few days /week may be ... I m fine ... I m not doing it in a stretch ... Last two times wen I did and got worse head ache next day /that night ..😆
You shouldn't overexert yourself Sandy
It's bad for health 😔
Now take some well deserved rest now 🥰
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
You shouldn't overexert yourself Sandy
It's bad for health 😔
Now take some well deserved rest now 🥰
Yes agree, take well deserved break Sandy🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aacha, new sheep ki veternan sheep?
Never saw that ID so new I believe
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
3