Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Idk if it will be sheep answer
I believe it will😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Idk if it will be sheep answer
I believe it will😳
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
After long time most of my answers matching with some sheeps😭😆
Awww u came back with a BANG
🤣
Scarlet ?😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 omg really? Kaunse vale mein
😡 Kal ka wait karo batata hun.. sheepandion ko difficult question hi milne chaiye
😡 Kal ka wait karo batata hun.. sheepandion ko difficult question hi milne chaiye
Kat waala hahaha omg thats funny 🤣
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
We were one of the active ones aur dekho 2 din se we are being late for discussions 😆
Seriously ... Exam over ???
I was making siggies and Dinner time ... thaty late :)
Even i thought he is most famous one but google showed Baloo 😆Originally posted by: TheGladiator
He's a popular character, the great villain, so has to win. 😆 I was watching the movie last night. 😆
I am not a fan of Sonu but apparently sheep are :(Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Sonu Nigam itna famous hai ?😕
I thought sheep fav would be Arjit Singh
I like Arijit. Even you kya?
Fav Jodi in Itv except Arshi- Lal duppata couple
Ek hua aaj and it went so average ki even using google for answers did not help much🤣Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Seriously ... Exam over ???
I was making siggies and Dinner time ... thaty late :)
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
3