Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Nobody interested to discuss round 5 ?🤣
That result will come first right?🤔
In our memory Wiki links round doesnt exist ,but it discussion happened after deadline I think
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Nobody interested to discuss round 5 ?🤣
That result will come first right?🤔
In our memory Wiki links round doesnt exist ,but it discussion happened after deadline I think
Its amazing how I get around the rules everytime
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Nobody interested to discuss round 5 ?🤣
That result will come first right?🤔

When is Award Ceremony ??
Just inform me before I have to get ready 😆.
Deepika is a hint for my answer, number 2 too. Guess the movie 😆
Hahaha yes it showed no. 1
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
DOES ANYONE WANT TO DISCUSS PARIS ROUND??Maroon sent his answers so let’s discuss guys 😡🥺
No i dont🤣
Did anyone answer Shere Khan for number 4? 😈
I guess my answers are most unique
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
3