Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I don't know. I'm taking a break from games. 😆
Koeli's game ke baad break lena, u were so good in season 1
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I don't know. I'm taking a break from games. 😆
Koeli's game ke baad break lena, u were so good in season 1
I don't know. I'm taking a break from games. 😆
oyeaa .. sign up kar be..
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I know I wont ever want to hate them
Jenny is heart and Slytherin..its soul
Cant hate them ever
Exactly tu kabhi nahi sudhregi. And will be the nautanki we all love

List updated :D
List updated :D
579 years hehe Leenaa
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
mujhe bhi kuch samajh nahi aaya🤣
if theres no elimination, how will there be a winner?
Refer on pg 3 xD
The one who scores highest
I am not playing as i am co-shepherd😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
579 years hehe Leenaa
Yes i have to live with that
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Signing up if there's space left.
Haan plenntyy of space we got🤔🤣
Originally posted by: Soanz.19
Is the signup still open? Count me in please
Ofc it is <33
No one is rooting for me😭