thanks Krishna🤗Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Ohh you have practicals coming? All the best Kali....BB will stay on one side .....perform well dear👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
thanks Krishna🤗Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Ohh you have practicals coming? All the best Kali....BB will stay on one side .....perform well dear👍🏼
Today our hero boo boo...
Originally posted by: caller123
Bon gave God's idol to Mini to take care of her with honest intention. Her intention repaid. When she prayed to God a puppy returned as God knows what Mini's intentions are.
Though she tries to harm her by keeping Ani God sent a protector to save Bon.
Exactly kate😭
Originally posted by: pretty-oni
Today our hero boo boo...
Are you watching on Voot too?
why actually? 😆
I understand but cannot speakOriginally posted by: bhshre95
That's nice😳 I used to live in Bangalore few years ago😆 you know Kannada?
Originally posted by: pretty-oni
Today our hero boo boo...
Haina😳....welcome newbie🤗
How should i address you? I'm krishna😊
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
why actually? 😆
Epi update please
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Hai rather......nice to see you in BB forum....welcome dear🤗
I always read update & story.
I know some of people too.
Once upon a time i was so actively addicted with IF. I am always there & my mother was so angry. Then i stop active & see updates only.
No dear.. Reading update in forums