yup and we have to go through her torture for half an hour or less.I guess she will puncture the tire or something....😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yup and we have to go through her torture for half an hour or less.I guess she will puncture the tire or something....😕
aisa ho sakta hai na??Yaar kya bolun
Shukriya....Full name?Originally posted by: Prit_007
Her name is Ash Mahi 😆
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Aree apna mood kyun kharab karti ho serial ke liye. Lets just take one Episode at a time and not think too much regarding future track. I somehow trust the makers not to butcher Ani to this extent. We have banged our heads a lot but in the end everything felt worth it na.
Agar kia toh bhar bhar ke bash karenge Ani ko and BoBho ko ship karenge😆
@bold: 👍🏼🤣
maro mujhe aur maro 😆 but still you can't snatch my Minoy dream from me 🤣
I trust Bho not Ani😆Originally posted by: reply1997
Please please please
Dont panic
Trust makers
Trust Anirudh Roy chaudhary same guy who saved Banu's life,went against his family for banu
Trust your Anirudh Roy chaudhary
Originally posted by: caller123
I know ARC. I will trust Bho rather than Ani. Bho is smarter than Ani🤣
True 🤣
- Either marriage is not happening🤣😆
- Or Ani & Bon will get married again🤣❤️
- Or Maybe the New guy and Sauda will get married.🤣🥳
Mahi 🤗Dil khush kar diya tune ❤️
Originally posted by: Prit_007
@bold: This cracked me up Sonia 🤣
😛