- Kanchan
- Rajendar Chachu
- JhuMru
- KRPKAB
- CID
- Saath Nibhana Saathiya
- Sasural Simar Ka
- Kulfi Kumar Bajewala
- CID
- Yeh Hai Chahatein
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Non answer ah Lavy ??
No answer....itni variations
🤗Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Aao behen gaale lagate hai🤗
6/10
Chalo
5 se aage gayi🤣
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Give options next time 🤗, it will help , and I kind of wish three or four answer tie for wiki links round 🤣
Me too🤣
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Yes
7/9
No hope for last question 😆
This might be my score in d end 😂
I am very happy for you.
Come on guys they deserved more points 😭
Best ever Sasuma in ITV❤️
I am very happy for you.
Thanks Awida 🤗
Finally some good score after many sheep rounds 😆
Sandy Akka😭Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I regret changing Sasural Genda phool to new identity show