The taunt ,I see.
PM krdiya kar I roam MF very less. Sirf EDT to EDT ghumti hu....
Sirf EDT to EDT 🤣
Okay mai try karti hoo os likhne ka but are you sure tujhe pasand ayegi meri writing
Honest review please
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The taunt ,I see.
PM krdiya kar I roam MF very less. Sirf EDT to EDT ghumti hu....
Sirf EDT to EDT 🤣
Okay mai try karti hoo os likhne ka but are you sure tujhe pasand ayegi meri writing
Honest review please
ohhNope....he is not Dr. Basu😆
I too.❤️Yeahh I got badly attached to them.❤️
hmm🤢Originally posted by: listmist
Tabhi to bola I don't want to see then sharing screen space😆😡
yessss...gussa ho sakti ho tum but I guess it's from R but yaad nhi aa raha fir bhi
No😳
You can keep guessing😳😆
me threeOriginally posted by: caller123
I too.❤️
Originally posted by: listmist
Patni giving dand to pati babu for breaking promise😡😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEqnGhbhBlS/?igshid=8kkn2xr5f78l
Gulel nhi gun chalana chahiye use jaise Mini ko credit de raha tha us time 😆
I won't mind if they bash for the reason not showing Masterji 's face😎.Originally posted by: Prit_007
If it happens then Ani will be bashed before episode 😆
Like Mahi said it's cheating 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEt0DipF8q5/?igshid=evuj4pade5gj
Guys it's a wedding set up 🤢please see behind mahi's bidu it's a doli, don't tell me it's Ani mini wedding, i read somewhere mini planned wedding with Ani.