I want kiddo Bon & Ani's journey end to be a special, memorable as well as super emotional one. Bassss😭!
I too.Their journey should be special .unique one unlike other seriels.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I want kiddo Bon & Ani's journey end to be a special, memorable as well as super emotional one. Bassss😭!
I too.Their journey should be special .unique one unlike other seriels.
yessss...gussa ho sakti ho tum but I guess it's from R but yaad nhi aa raha fir bhi
Write an os on it I will give you my ideas tooo🤣🤣!
I am not that great behen kisi aur ko bol 😆
Waise v mere OS tu padhti kaha hai re 😈😆
🤣Originally posted by: Prit_007
If it happens then Ani will be bashed before episode 😆
Yeahh I got badly attached to them.❤️Originally posted by: caller123
I too.Their journey should be special .unique one unlike other seriels.
The taunt ,I see.Originally posted by: Prit_007
I am not that great behen kisi aur ko bol 😆
Waise v mere OS tu padhti kaha hai re 😈😆
PM krdiya kar I roam MF very less. Sirf EDT to EDT ghumti hu....
Patni giving dand to pati babu for breaking promise😡😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEqnGhbhBlS/?igshid=8kkn2xr5f78l
Chain milaaa...
nahi sunna mujhe iske aage🤪Pakka yahin hone wala behen. Darr mat. 🤣