Sonia, congratulations for becoming Goldie🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Sonia, congratulations for becoming Goldie🤗
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
but zada tar they r alone only... Aaj kal toh Som bhi nhi dikhta😒
Tabhi to bola I don't want to see then sharing screen space😆😡
Imagine Bon running on London streets watching the new vechiles,calling Big Ben as ghanta ghar, dancing on bridges while Ani smiling at her & capturing all her moments❤️
🤗Originally posted by: caller123
Yes. I thought the sane. I wanted to say the same . I forgot.
Like Mahi said I wonder whether ME will be finishing with showing new teacher's back😆
Imagine Bon running on London streets watching the new vechiles,calling Big Ben as ghanta ghar, dancing on bridges while Ani smiling at her & capturing all her moments❤️
Mahi❤️☺️
Haann...I got confused with your name😭Originally posted by: listmist
Bolo... Gusaa kyu hongi.... Gusse wali baat hai kya😆
Imagine Bon running on London streets watching the new vechiles,calling Big Ben as ghanta ghar, dancing on bridges while Ani smiling at her & capturing all her moments❤️
Big Ben Ghantaghar 😆
Ek baat bolun kuch din pehle mai v yehi sab imagine kar rahi thi meri behena
Ham sabki soch kafi milti julti hai 😆
I want kiddo Bon & Ani's journey end to be a special, memorable as well as super emotional one. Bassss😭!Originally posted by: caller123
Mahi I too want the same.