Th.4 EDKV 2 Forum Sheep Tournament! Results from Pg. 59- Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

29.3k

Users

20

Likes

1.8k

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Azaan submitted his answers....what should I do?

Sorry but answers after discussion isnt allowed

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Sorry but answers after discussion isnt allowed

She is just giving them 10 goals for submitting no points, no more goals(for this round)✌️

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 6 years ago
UYAVWG7AAU5LIFZP thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

Haad hai yaar😭


I was about to write Kuch Rang .Don't tell me its winning it

I went for kuch rang

ZLKODLITYGBYIMLK thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

Haad hai yaar😭


I was about to write Kuch Rang .Don't tell me its winning it

I think so hence I feel doomed because non of my answers have that...i stuck to KKB and Sasural🤣 and snake

CholeKulche thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
😭😭
CholeKulche thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: PDBEX6YECDTP2LPB

I think so hence I feel doomed because non of my answers have that...i stuck to KKB and Sasural🤣 and snake

Yaar😭


Likhle ab toh First 3 answers pe hi barosa hai😆

UYAVWG7AAU5LIFZP thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SYAUJKTS6JW5A6Y5

I think so hence I feel doomed because non of my answers have that...i stuck to KKB and Sasural🤣 and snake

Snake matches 🥳

ZLKODLITYGBYIMLK thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

Yaar😭


Likhle ab toh First 3 answers pe hi barosa hai😆


No option🤣

Ah my lucky number 4 I await its presence today

Ur lucky number 7 Akshu so dont fret

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Akshu, aachoo🤣

Sorry🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: RWZZ6KC3ISNKQ2FZ



Ur lucky number 7 Akshu so dont fret

mine too😎

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".