We three are OwnYourShtickPuffs🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
We three are OwnYourShtickPuffs🥳
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hi Awida, we miss seeing u in the threads
I miss you too. But was busy like hell , settling down in my home after 5 months of being far away from it. 😒 But I always think of you ..and come to check the results.😉
Happy morning friends. I hope you are having lots of fun. Twists and awards. You are lucky to have played this game, and to have such lovely shepards. ❤️ can't wait for the results announcements.
Twists is extra round 🤣, but Awards is cool , my entire hope for entertainment is one awards reveal right this moment .
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Twists is extra round 🤣, but Awards is cool , my entire hope for entertainment is one awards reveal right this moment .
Do you mean a sixth round?😲
Well . I know a category you fit in for sure. That is Queen of Diamonds♦
I miss you too. But was busy like hell , settling down in my home after 5 months of being far away from it. 😒 But I always think of you ..and come to check the results.😉
Aww i can understand, we had a busy week too but now its kinda calmed down.
Aww good, do join us in award ceremony😳
Good Morning Guys🤗
Wow saw the Award List now, All the best for everyone for nominations🥳
I love the nominations
Has anyone nominated me?😆
Uska Aaj hai ? 😆Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Apna bhi toh hai aaj😆
Baba meri toh kal exam hai so may not be that active today that much😒
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aww i can understand, we had a busy week too but now its kinda calmed down.
Aww good, do join us in award ceremony😳
Of course. I'll be cheering for you. 💃
Do you mean a sixth round?😲
Well . I know a category you fit in for sure. That is Queen of Diamonds♦
You mean I shine like a Diamond 