@bold - True 😆
I am good Partner 🤗, How r u ? Feeling better ??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
@bold - True 😆
I am good Partner 🤗, How r u ? Feeling better ??
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I m good .. hope you are doing good too ... Not yet ... Il send it by evening 😁
I am fine too thanks :)
Oh thats good. I might send it tomorrow :) lets see haha
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am defo sure Ace of Clubs can be only one person 😅
Who😕😆
I can use this even now 😂
Driving home the (dramatic) point, are we?😆
Oh my Alexia u liked my post awww❤️
Happy morning friends. I hope you are having lots of fun. Twists and awards. You are lucky to have played this game, and to have such lovely shepards. ❤️ can't wait for the results announcements.
Happy morning friends. I hope you are having lots of fun. Twists and awards. You are lucky to have played this game, and to have such lovely shepards. ❤️ can't wait for the results announcements.
Hi Awida, we miss seeing u in the threads
Happy morning friends. I hope you are having lots of fun. Twists and awards. You are lucky to have played this game, and to have such lovely shepards. ❤️ can't wait for the results announcements.
Apna bhi toh hai aaj😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Driving home the (dramatic) point, are we?😆
I got my favourite too. 