I like the title but iqra
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I like the title but iqra
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I like the title but iqra
Iqra did well in Raanja Raanja Karde , that's why I hope she has a good role here, and with the good direction by Kashif , she is going to impress.
she was only tolerable in gherat
Iqra did well in Raanja Raanja Karde , that's why I hope she has a good role here, and with the good direction by Kashif , she is going to impress.
She did well in RRK but after jhooti I have no expectations for her.
Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR
and handsome bhi ho.
Noman ijaz tu nhi hai?
Noman Ijaz hero nahi ho saktaNoman ijaz tu nhi hai?
Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR
Noman Ijaz hero nahi ho sakta
I hope na ho
Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR
Noman Ijaz hero nahi ho sakta
He can do any role. He is a great actor. Maybe not as Iqra's partner, but I am sure he plays a gr8 role here. In Sila he played a negative role . Newcomer then: Usama Tahir was paired with Yumna. But Noman took the cake by his performance. He made me loath him.🤢
Iqra Aziz is a director's actor I feel, this director took out the best from her in RRK. This one is surely on my watchlist
Who is the male lead? Some fans were wishing for Ahad Raza , I think they would make a nice couple and it's high time Ahad needs to work with other actresses as well
koi new hero ho.I hope na ho