ditoo...UG or PG?Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Final year..!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
ditoo...UG or PG?Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Final year..!
voot & colors flashback mood mein hai aajkl...Originally posted by: reply1997
Yaha ajaye very good. Banu waha na jaye
Originally posted by: reply1997
Ye deeda apne sath vo new entry to nahi layegi as dulha for mini?
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Usually I get irritated seeing binoy...but after bidu thing and mahi..
I always end up laughing looking at binoy even in serious situation because of mahi 🤣
❤️
sab so gye🤣...and I filled 2 pages on my own🤣
Good night 😴
chillata rahe phir... Bon meri zimmedari hai... Uske jeewan ka har faisla mai karunga... Aap usse nahi le ja sakti... Finally breaking down... Don't take her.... How will I live without my zimmedari? Mera haq etc etcOriginally posted by: listmist
Milne bhi aa sakti hai na😆
I hope mini ani ko dekh bon kon le jaye apne sath

How is the episode? watch worthy?
it's reallyHow is the episode? watch worthy?
Worthless... Except for bon-bho-bho sc. and at docs place where Ani denies mini being his wife.