Award list Sent 😳
Thank you WD Zeal for these awards though I know I m not going to win any but still its exciting 👍🏼😳
I nominated you 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Award list Sent 😳
Thank you WD Zeal for these awards though I know I m not going to win any but still its exciting 👍🏼😳
I nominated you 😎
and now awards is lot of fun hehe
Why is the thread moving so thanda thanda nowadays? 🤓
I also nominated you teammate 😳
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Why is the thread moving so thanda thanda nowadays? 🤓
All busy looks like :(
Soni i nominated you
no one else matters🤣
Aww how sweet, I nominated u too🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
All busy looks like :(
Blame Sam, she got us busy
and I still say they all have gone into hibernation because of Zeal’s wiki questions. He could have given us 5 options instead of the wiki links 😭
where are thou Zeal?
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Blame Sam, she got us busy
and I still say they all have gone into hibernation because of Zeal’s wiki questions. He could have given us 5 options instead of the wiki links 😭
where are thou Zeal?
Exactly, all r into hibernation after last round questions and wiki links and yes TV Geek keeping u all busy :)