Yay.. I am so happy..🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Yay.. I am so happy..🤗
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yay.. I am so happy..🤗
Looks like something is not right why IF logo shows? Under my gif that logo is appearing for me
Looks like something is not right why IF logo shows? Under my gif that logo is appearing for me
You wrote . gif at the end??
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
You wrote . gif at the end??
Yes. When I click on that Inser image icon that IF logo appears on the above of url. Once I paste and add. Gif it replaces with gif, after posting it I see that logo again. You can see logo?

Yes. When I click on that Inser image icon that IF logo appears on the above of url. Once I paste and add. Gif it replaces with gif, after posting it I see that logo again. You can see logo?
Or you can do is after posting the gif and press enter .
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Or you can do is after posting the gif and press enter .
Something I did wrong while quoting message. If I do reply I don’t have that logo
thank you 😭😭😭
Interesting very interesting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9smlFdC-YkA&feature=youtu.be