Originally posted by: 6Y4ODXF5E6QZTE4A
🤓 There must be a flock of sheeps wondering around in confusion.
Yupsy dipsy😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 6Y4ODXF5E6QZTE4A
🤓 There must be a flock of sheeps wondering around in confusion.
Yupsy dipsy😆
Originally posted by: KQT2VO2OPJEKRDQS
🤣 Now barbada horahe hai ji aapne seher wale is stuck in my head.
Bajao Taali🤣
Originally posted by: ACU2323OKI4Q4Q2W
Yeah...😆 Can't do much about it, worry karke kya karu...
Sheep is all about chances and there is no right or wrong so not bothered :).
All the best to the rest of the sheeps!🤗
Ikr.....main bhi WD ke game mein tumhare aur Vagee ki tarah score kar rahi hoon😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Next round easy rakhungi pakka!
And yes ye Zeal wala pakka nahi hai🤣
Why thank you my dear for your kindness for the next round...Questions this time were tricky. Answers obvious lagte hai magar choices bahut hai...so its hard to predict :)....
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Ikr.....main bhi WD ke game mein tumhare aur Vagee ki tarah score kar rahi hoon😆
I was stalking around there/passing by and seeing the questions I was surprised, like they really require a lot of thinking...
After seeing them:
Me: Your questions are no where near that bad (as in hard)...
Originally posted by: D4L2CXAYH6IOHXIY
Why thank you my dear for your kindness for the next round...Questions this time were tricky. Answers obvious lagte hai magar choices bahut hai...so its hard to predict :)....
Frankly speaking if I were to answer this I would have lost it😆
BTW your dp=❤️
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Bajao Taali🤣
🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Frankly speaking if I were to answer this I would have lost it😆
BTW your dp=❤️
🤣 Tumhari wali itni buri bhi nahi hai lavs...
I know☺️
Originally posted by: JIWISBYKDBVHRCDC
I was stalking around there/passing by and seeing the questions I was surprised, like they really require a lot of thinking...
After seeing them:
Me: Your questions are no where near that bad (as in hard)...
Maine to ab sochna chod diya hai....😆
I am taking this as a compliment🤗😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Next round easy rakhungi pakka!
And yes ye Zeal wala pakka nahi hai🤣
Thank you
Bus zeal jissa easy na ho.