🤣 someone lend chips hereOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Okay but what are the opponents for? I got no chips left to bet
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣 someone lend chips hereOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Okay but what are the opponents for? I got no chips left to bet
Happy birthday Mishti🤗 where is my treat?
People are so much free 🤣Originally posted by: TheGladiator
The forum is running 24/7, with the amount of threads & posts coming at fast speed. 😆 One thread starts & it will cross 50 pages in about 20 minutes. 🤣I think people are losing sleep over all that's happening in main forum. 🤣
Kya War chal rahi hai🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Daphnes Vs Prit_007
Beautyful_Mess vs Maroonporsche
TheGladiator vs Harley_Quinn
Billi_Bangalan vs YoursTrulyOne
Alaukik vs TC_FA
asmaanixx vs Pranushka_723
MisthiRyous
Unique.Sheep
Misthi you are next!
bache hai saare experts in Bollywood 🥺😭
I chose Sutapasima(belated happy birthday to you 🤗)
Paris 😆TeluguChokri Wrong answer😛
Alaukik There are hundred clues on first page 😆
So why we have opponents? Will we get extra points for winning against opponent?
Opponents competing for fixtures. Simple Sheep Vs. Sheep.
Harley is jaanleva😆 Kya pata kab baazi maar jaye
TeluguChokri Wrong answer😛
Alaukik There are hundred clues on first page 😆
Now You See Me😒
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Okay but what are the opponents for? I got no chips left to bet
Simple Competitors Sheep Vs. Sheep.