So why we have opponents? Will we get extra points for winning against opponent?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
So why we have opponents? Will we get extra points for winning against opponent?
Koi meri bhi sun lo idhar
The forum is running 24/7, with the amount of threads & posts coming at fast speed. 😆 One thread starts & it will cross 50 pages in about 20 minutes. 🤣I think people are losing sleep over all that's happening in main forum. 🤣Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Wahi toh , I am avoiding the forum for now seeing the no. of Kangu and Rhea's threads, it makes my mood off but I am sure he is active in these both for sure🤣
Sunn rahe hai😆Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Koi meri bhi sun lo idhar
Okay but what are the opponents for? I got no chips left to bet
TeluguChokri Wrong answer😛
Alaukik There are hundred clues on first page 😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Okay but what are the opponents for? I got no chips left to bet
no betting in Parid round Hina
I hope I am correct 😆