Mujhe first position doge 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mujhe first position doge 😳
Awards mil rahe hai kya hume 😳😆
Note:
TOP 8 (Poker + Roulette Combined) Who Have Played Max Chips are:
Daphnes
Beautyful_Mess
TheGladiator
Billi_Bangalan
Alaukik
asmaanixx
MisthiRyous
Unique.Sheep
So the twist is for these 8
We will get full score in last round 🤣
These 8 will get benefit but there is something for everyone. :)
These 8 will get benefit but there is something for everyone. :)
What about me 😆
Hello people!
If anyone is wondering {well I dont think anyone even bothered about 🤣} why I have been inactive
I am not keeping well {in both types of health that is} and was off for the same
We should have had awards to be honestOriginally posted by: TeluguChokri
Awards mil rahe hai kya hume 😳😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hello people!
If anyone is wondering {well I dont think anyone even bothered about 🤣} why I have been inactive
I am not keeping well {in both types of health that is} and was off for the same
I noticed that you are not active .. saw you in Sutapa in birthday thread ... Thought u r fine ...
Take care dear ... Hope you feel better soon 🤗