Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
And if Ani marries her... I'll leave the bloody show🤢
Then you never gonna leave the show
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
And if Ani marries her... I'll leave the bloody show🤢
Then you never gonna leave the show
Haan vijay Dashmi ki tarah🤣🤣 tumhe dragfest ko yaad rakhna hain even after it gets over woh bhi for 10 days😆 kali.. ye anyay hum nahi hone denge🤪🤣
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
but thats what this DT is for... For chatting nonsense and making friends, be happy n sad, I love this.... Will always do n never stop👍🏼
❤️🤗
Sure 🥳party hogi bahut bhayankar
Remember we partied on kuch nahi 🤣
This time it will be grand 🥳🤣
I said I would quit the show not IF.... Yahan dost h mere🤗Originally posted by: Priiyyaa9
U will literally stop stalking forum when you will decide to quit😆
@Bold- shukriyaan 🤩 effect of being pravisht fan actually🤪
Originally posted by: Zainu621
Guys prediction fr last week TRP? Wa u guys think ?.
Same it will be
Originally posted by: Zainu621
Guys prediction fr last week TRP? Wa u guys think ?.
I guess it will be low as compare to other weeks.
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
kya... Shaadi nhi hogi ya mai show nhi chodungi?😆
Shadi nahi hongi to tum show kyu chodungi😆