U ppl are 🤣.....just watching pics u have imagined epi 😆.... don't daydream,it hurts Everytime what we think > what we get
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
U ppl are 🤣.....just watching pics u have imagined epi 😆.... don't daydream,it hurts Everytime what we think > what we get
Well I like her acting , honestly.Originally posted by: reply1997
I doubt.. pranali is nt good actor nor has screen presence. She is good for side character only. I dont hatw her but truth to be told
Different opinions🤗
but thats what this DT is for... For chatting nonsense and making friends, be happy n sad, I love this.... Will always do n never stop👍🏼Originally posted by: Priiyyaa9
U ppl are 🤣.....just watching pics u have imagined epi 😆.... don't daydream,it hurts Everytime what we think< what we get
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
but thats what this DT is for... For chatting nonsense and making friends, be happy n sad, I love this.... Will always do n never stop👍🏼
No no i am not against chatting but i am surviving with my expectations from this show that's i want to say😆.....i also never gonna quit this show whatever the track is🤪
Sure 🥳party hogi bahut bhayankar
Shadi toh chodho behen but viewers divide ho jate Rudhita aur Ani Mini mein... 🤔
hmm woh bhi hai😆
but show is about rudhita only animini no chnace
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
And if Ani marries her... I'll leave the bloody show🤢
dont even think kalika ....woh to honga hi nahi😆
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
....and I'll,put it in my siggy for whole 10 days in memory of Mini's 10 day challenge🤣
👏🤣
Yes even i like her acting..she is beautiful too❤️
Guys prediction fr last week TRP? Wa u guys think ?.