Poll
Pot Question
I thought smoking ganja at least once while you are in college/hostel/field trips/concerts/college festivals is very common and most people have done it. I smoked one fourth of a joint while I was 18 just to know how it feels like- didn’t like it much, so didn’t repeat it. It is the only form if recreational drug that I’ve tried as coming from a lower middle class household- never had the monies to try coke, ecstasy, etc.
How about you people, ever tried Lord Shiva’s ganja?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I have tried joint once in college.acchi neend ati hai
why should i try poison?
Yes! I tried weed with my friend 😆
Worried if I say yes, Arnab will broadcast it on his channel claiming I'm a drug kingpin, Swami will accuse me of having connections with Dubai & Times Now will ask for a NCB inquiry. Might even have an EX's family accuse me of Black magic & drugging their child. So Nope, never tried. 😆
Na na na. Never tried.
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Na na na. Never tried.
Do it then.
Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
Do it then.
Sure 🤣
Originally posted by: HFL4SJTO7D4MDQC5
Worried if I say yes, Arnab will broadcast it on his channel claiming I'm a drug kingpin, Swami will accuse me of having connections with Dubai & Times Now will ask for a NCB inquiry. Might even have an EX's family accuse me of Black magic & drugging their child. So Nope, never tried. 😆
oh man! comment of the day 🤣🤣
Yes. Occasionally. Didn't liked it.