I don want zero 😭 even one point ll be great for me 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I don want zero 😭 even one point ll be great for me 🤣
That does not come under digital ?😆Bitcoin is currency, So why not?😆
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Where is she by the way. She is getting so many praises🤣
Think she might be doing padai...
Lavy should be here to witness this moment🤣 All sheeps prasing the shepardess.
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I don want zero 😭 even one point ll be great for me 🤣
I dont want results 🤣
In this round, I'm even okay with Zero
Thank U 🤗Originally posted by: Starry_Love
🤣 Then I wish all the sheeps the best of luck...May the best sheep win
and for all, you fought well young warriors🤣
🤣
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
That does not come under digital ?😆
Question mai mention thodi tha😆
Wahi toh 🤣Originally posted by: Starry_Love
Think she might be doing padai...
Lavy should be here to witness this moment🤣 All sheeps prasing the shepardess.
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2070213923379552582?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2041751361885499860 https://x.com/i/status/2041388264175874433
3