I have not watched single oscar movie so went with Parasite has heard not so good reviews about it upar se its latest naFor 10 I wrote, The artist. Not even googled
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I have not watched single oscar movie so went with Parasite has heard not so good reviews about it upar se its latest naFor 10 I wrote, The artist. Not even googled
And I DON'T find any sports Over hyped
😭
Phle I wrote Shakespeare somthing then noticed that's not from 2010 onwards so Changed 🤣
Same 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Is this the last round?
Yes, final round.
Anyone wrote Saaho for 5th?? 🤔
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
I have not watched single oscar movie so went with Parasite has heard not so good reviews about it upar se its latest na
I've watched parasite, Not that bad compared to others oscar winners but surely not oscar worthy 😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Is this the last round?
Haan bhai haan.
If any1 is thinking of extending then dont. If you still want to then exclude me🤣
I cant take it. Attack ho jayega mujhe
Anyone wrote Saaho for 5th?? 🤔
Damn!
I was confused b/w secret Superstar and Saaho
Anyone wrote Saaho for 5th?? 🤔
Why did it make 400crore+😲
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2070213923379552582?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2041751361885499860 https://x.com/i/status/2041388264175874433
3