I have shortlisted two from ten answers🤣
I did too and will be so furious if the unchosen one won in the end 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have shortlisted two from ten answers🤣
I did too and will be so furious if the unchosen one won in the end 🤣
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
confusing with too many options.
Join the team 🤗. I dont even expect one point.
I wanted to stay in top ten atleast , but this round will kill that hope as well 🤣
same like how they were to others😆
No I got late for roulette.when I came 4players got it already😆
same I don't expect any point.
Questions were so tricky har question I was having 2 or 3 answers 🤣Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
same like how they were to others😆
No I got late for roulette.when I came 4players got it already😆
I toh totally forgot about it 😆
Ek mein bhi nahi kar payi mein
I just randomly answered.Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Questions were so tricky har question I was having 2 or 3 answers 🤣
I toh totally forgot about it 😆
Ek mein bhi nahi kar payi mein
Oh ek bhi nahi
Chalo I ll come at 1 pm sheeps for seeing my doom 🤣
Have to study now😳
My reactions after I saw the questions
![]()



Relatable gif doesn't exi--
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2070213923379552582?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2041751361885499860 https://x.com/i/status/2041388264175874433
3