What the hell does this mean? I still think it can be Butt.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What the hell does this mean? I still think it can be Butt.
Love this channel👍🏼
Mahesh Bhatt converted to Islam to marry his second wife.
So physco budha has other name Asraf Butt...what is this family even 👎🏼..How old is he
NIA must get involved. What happened in Mumbai attacks was horrible. That angle must be investigated too.
Is that child evil spirit that will hurt anyone who hurts Rhea is Khatri? Is she blackmailing sushanth?
It was PM modi who made the decision to involve NCB
I have been doing a lot of thinking who could be a big act and film maker involved? At first I thought Kjo and Salman because they became very close since couple years. Then I thought maybe Sajid nadiawala and Salman as they are best buddies. Now people are hinting at Karan Johar and Srk. This is very shocking if srk is involved. It would be heartbreaking if it is true🥺as he has billions of fans.
I do think there is a gang. My prediction now is Salman, KJO Aditya Thackeray and Sooraj Pancholi.
No I don’t think so. If it’s SRK they would have said super star or star not just an actor. Seems like it’s still some small fish. But if it’s true that it’s SRK my heart will break and can never recover from this truth. SRK may be an user of drugs but he doesn’t involve himself in all this. He fought with mafia for very longtime and seems like he gave in to mafia after happy new year.
Showick chat with drug dealer
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CEmYknuh4No/?igshid=1glcdwdtip1xd
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842