Dadi applied gulaal n riddhu does aarti aarti done
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Dadi applied gulaal n riddhu does aarti aarti done
Originally posted by: LeviOsAa
Dono back to back accusing each other, vansh giving explanation as always and saying don't believe I don't give a damn😆
Shower scene👎🏼
Today I found Riddhima's pov to be correct, vansh always told that no one could leave him without his ijaazat. Then how did Ragini leave , where did she go
I feel Maybe Vansh was different back then ,he led a very different life
🏃💨🏃💨
Fb vansh says aisa sabka dikhaunga ki u will till ur last breathe
Nariyal phodho abhiyaan on
Sab wants to teach riddhu a lesson
Hey...
Can someone please post link of Precap? Somehow the precap is not playing for me in Voot.
Even for me also precap not playing
Originally posted by: MagpieArshu
Sab wants to teach riddhu a lesson
For what ??
Jalaao painting or not leaving the mansion??
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
woh ek precap party hone tak rakane... Voot chalu hai
I agree ye precap Friday/Saturday ko dikhayenge