Posted: 3 years ago

Interesting teaser 

Thanks for the pm 

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hello friends back with new update .

Part 29

Raman made ishita sit in a chair , brought a plate served for her ,told her to eat it with her friends and left to join the men who were calling him . Though ishita was new in the office and was Aruna's rival ,still she has managed to get some real friends over here . The moment Raman left ishita theh come and surrounded her ,giving her some deadly glares.She smiled and said "l always wanted to tell you all about this but Raman wanted to announce himself ,that's why."

G1- now you are going to explain each and everything to us . 

G2- if we ask everything, it should be everything, you cannot skip anything. 

I- oh ,don't bother yourselves, its not that interesting rather its very much unusual story . I had done something very bad to him but he is such a kind person to forgive me and take me back in his life .

G1- don't tell me that ,after marraige you ran away with your boyfriend and later when he ditched you ,you came back to CEO sir and he took you back .

Ishita's eyes widened in shock and she spoke " no way ,aisa kuch nahi hai ,I never ran away ,kuch bhi..."

G2- then what you were talking about . 

I- hai kuch ,will tell you some other day .

G2- why some other day ,aaj hi bol na ,we have all our time .

I- kyun lunch ke baad wapas kaam pe nahi jaana hai , mujhe chot lagi hai ,meri chutti hui hai tumlogo ki nahi.

They were still talking when they saw Aruna and Raman's PA coming towards them . Ishita got bit uncomfortable as she don't know what they are gokng to tell but she got surprised when Aruna gave a smile to her and said " congratulations. "

Ishita too smiled and said " thankyou ".

A- you should have told this to me beforehand that you were never my competitor. 

I- we were not ready to announce it thats why I didn't disclosed.  Sorry for that .

A- its ok ,hope you forgive me for my harsh and insulting words .

I- ohh ,its ok . 

Raman's PA too apologised to her and they all started talking together, atfirst ishita was bit hesitant to talk to them but slowly they became friends . The party went well and ishra, after wrapping the party left for their house as Raman has taken few days leave to take care of injured ishita . Soon they reached home ,Raman parked his car then brought ishita to their room . He instructed her to rest and was going then suddenly stopped, he turned back and said "Ishita I want to ask you something from long but forgetting everytime ."

I- kya ?

R- your cabin is far away from conference room ,phir tum wahaan kya kar rahi thi .

I- main aapse milne aa rahi thi.

R- mujhse kyun ?you knew that I was in conference hall and had back to back meeting. we were about to announce our marraige at lunch , phir achchank se tumhe mujhse kyun milna tha .

I- aapse ek bahut zaroori baat karni thi .

R- kya bolo ,itna kya zaroori tha that you even didn't care about your life . Tumhe pata bhi hai ,tumhe waise dekh kar mujh par kya gujri hogi .

I- I m so sorry for that Raman but I was so scared, main jald se jald aapke paas pahuchna chahti thi  .

Raman caressed her face lovingly and asked " why you were scared  ?".

I- somevody has called me and threatened me .

Raman got shocked listening to this and asked "kya ?"

I- yeah ,I was desperately waiting for lunch time,so that we can announce our marraige but I recieved a call from a man , who threatened me to stay away from you .

R- kaun tha wo ?

I- pata nahi ,land line number tha .

R- show me .

Ishita nodded and forwarded her phone to him. He opened her phone and scanned her call list, he saw the number and found it bit familiar, he read the number ,repeated it sometimes to recall whose number is this . Suddenly it clicked that it is no one else but their office landline number , he got very much surprised to know that someone from their office has threatened ishita . He thought for sometimes then called the operator of their company to know from which dept the call has bedn done . The operator checked all the details and informed that it has been done from HR dept . Now Raman knew that the caller is from their office and from HR dept but he doesn't know who exactly is the person as there are many people in the dept and everyone can use that phone . He thought for sometimes and said " ishita you rest I will be back after sometimes. "

Ishita hugged him tight and said " nahi Raman ,don't go anywhere ,i m very much scared . What if someone comes ,we had just announced our marraige ,what if he is much angrier than earlier and wanna harm me more ."

R- aisa kuch nahi hoga , you just rest ,I will go and will be back before you know .

I- nahi mujhe darr lag raha hai ,please don't go . Abhi to main bhaag bhi nahi paaungi . 

Raman thought for sometimes then said " okay, if you don't want me to go ,then I will not ,just let me make few calls ." 

Ishita nodded being satisfied,Raman called  the back to the security dept and instructed the manager to send todays footage of HR dept to him. The manager agreed and said that he will send it soon . Raman hung the call and settled beside ishita . He caressed her face and spoke " you need not to be scared of anything as now I m with you ."

Ishita hugged him tightly and said " l had faced many things after I left this house but ab himmat nahi hai . "

R- kyun ?

I- may be because that time I knew that I only have myself but ab aap hain and I had started relying on you . Ab apni care karne ka man hi nahi karta ,its just feels that someone should take care of me and you are my someone .

R- thats good,I m happy to be yours that someone .

Saying so he kissed her temple ,she closed her eyes feeling his soft touch and hugged him tight ,resting her head on his chest . He caressed her hair softly and said " now you sleep ."

I- not alone, you too are tired along with me ,to aap bhi mere saath thoda aaraam kar lo .

R- okay ,just wait for a while let me change .

I- actually change to mujhe bhi karna hai .

R- okay let me help you .

I- aap bas mujhe bathroom tak le chalo , rest I will do .

R- humm .

Saying so he went and kept a chair there so that ishita can sit and freshen up ,then  helped her to take out the change of cloths then supported her till bathroom . He made her sit in the chair and went out ,ishita saw him going and said " kitne unromantic hai ,ek bhi baar nahi bola that he will help me in freshening.  Waise itni chot mujhe nahi lagi hai lekin agar wo bolte to main thodi help le leti. Is he really that innocent or just pretending. "

She talked to herself and started doing her work , soon she was done . She called him and Raman helped her back to the bed ,then went to change his cloths .After a while he came back and settled in the bed with ishita ,she came closer to him and kissed his cheek then rested her head on his chest . He encircled his arm around her and closed his eyes to catch some sleep. It was just few minutes when he heard " Raman aap so gaye ."

He opened his eyes and said " not yet, kya hua ."

I- now you can tell me what you decided .

Raman recalled about his arrangements and said " chodo  jo nahi ho paaya uske baare mein kya baat karna ."

I- umm please bolo na mujhe sunna hai .

R- nothing much , I thought that we are ready to start our new life to wahi sab jo ek normal marraige mein hota hai ,waise hi arrangement ki thi but koi nahi seems it was not the right time . 

I- achcha ek baat aur poochun .

R- bolo .

I- aapki kabhi koi girlfriend thi .

R- not exactly , friends thi, crush bhi thi but not girlfriend .

I- you are lying na .

R- isme jhooth bolne ki kya baat hai .

I- matlab you are a boy and you didn't had any girlfriend aisa koi ladka hota hai kya .

R- haan main , I never thought about any relationship jaise kuch ladkiyaan hotin hain na ki I will love only my husband,I was also that type of boy . I had save all my love anf3 romance for my wife .

Ishita lifted her face and looked at him ,he took bend a little and their eyes met which ishita broke and said " Maine aapko bahut jyada hurt kiya hai na ."

R- Ishita I told you na ,we are not going to talk about past again .

I- nahi main baat karna chahti hoon ,I want to know ki main kitni buri hoon . Maine aapko dukh pahunchaaya , aapke ooper sakk kiya ,the person who was waiting for his wife to pour all his love . You know aap aur mummyji bhale hi mujhe maaf kar do but seems main apne aapko kabhi maaf nahi kar paaungi .

R- maine kaha na mujhe purani baatein nahi karni .

I- lekin mujhe karni hai, main jaan na chahti ki maine aapko kitna hurt kiya hai .

R- ishita do you love me .

She got bit shocked listening to him and froze ,he looked at her for sometimes then said " I think we should sleep now ."

The disappointment was clearly audible in his voice ,he was about to turn to other side when ishita stopped him and hugged him tight ,he waited for her to say something but she didn't spoke rather he felt his shirt soaking after a while . He teared her from himself and asked " its okay , you need not to answer me . I never wanted to ask this ,it just sliped from my mouth ."

He wiped her tears and said "Now stop crying like a baby and rest ."

I- nahi nahi ,I wanna answer this . Its just I never thought that you will ask me that straight. 

R- then why are you crying .

I- don't know , bas rona aa raha hai . Ye soch kar ki maine aapko itna hurt kiya ,still you want me to love you .

R- its ok if you don't..

I- I do love you ,love you a lot .

Raman smiled and said " then you don't have to feel bad for past ,you can compensate now ,by loving me more and more . Now give me your beautiful smile."

Ishita smiled fully and hugged him tight, she too wanted to ask him back that if he loves her or not but she don't have that much courage . So she for now shrugged the thought and enjoyed the moment .

Thats all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment. 

PS- The response is so discouraging..

Edited by Divanru - 3 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Updated new part, enjoy reading. 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz continue soon