Haina Prit.... 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haina Prit.... 🤣
Hiiiiii dear!!! What's your namee?? I'm Mahi...Welcome to the Mad club and enjoy!!..
Remember 1 important rule and don't break ut ever otherwise penalty bharna padega....No Mi noy Pinoy shipping only #BiMa shipping allowed(Bidu + Mahi).... Binoy = Bidu, His newspaper = Kidu ...okayyy❤️🤗
Thanks alot for your warm welcome dear
You can call me Chitra ,that's my favourite hindi name although I'm not indian 🙂
Of course I know my dear #Bima always rocks 🤩
konse kaarobaar hai pata kar behen kahin karo bat ke aad mein kahin sautan na le aaye...Uska ek karobar hai usme busy hai...
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I saw it hima..! He looked bit irritated of going to mini's place I guess.!
But i guess he was irritated by Bondita 😔
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
congratulations on your first post.... Welcome dear🤗
Thanks a million sweetheart 😘
Originally posted by: Ssssssssss10
Thanks a million dear,seriously reading forum's posts before and after epi is soheartwarming, also your ffs are amazing although I'm silent there too but I love them 🙃
The people here are cute, funny, sincere and friendly (except me) We pour our hearts here 😃
And don't be a silent reader to my FFs. I would be glad if you share your reviews. Feel free to share critics 😊
toh Jes ?Areyy nahi re... It's not her for sure.
usko behkao mat tumlog...Originally posted by: Prit_007
Most important rule jo ham aksar break karte rehte hai 🤣
Originally posted by: listmist
Welcome dear🤗
Thanks dear🥰
Chandan sir ki short movie aayi hai maybe usme busy hai that's why no bidu😭Mahi se pucho...