Originally posted by: 5DJ6K7QZGU6DCFJD
Moi will be ready with my pack of tissues... 😛
Vagee ka diya hua handkerchief use karo....
Nahito bahot sare tissue use karne padenge😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 5DJ6K7QZGU6DCFJD
Moi will be ready with my pack of tissues... 😛
Vagee ka diya hua handkerchief use karo....
Nahito bahot sare tissue use karne padenge😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Vagee ka diya hua handkerchief use karo....
Nahito bahot sare tissue use karne padenge😆
yesssssss😭😭😭
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Originally posted by: CNVA3CRA463IN6CX
I have if ones too... but its so confusing... i think i will get grasp of it with time...
Actually I do PS only for gifs else PicsArt do the work. Only sometimes use PS for normal edits.
There's some links you can check if it's helpful. I have bookmarked them for gif though
https://fyeahtutorial.tumblr.com/photoshoptutorial
https://completeresources.tumblr.com/tutorials
https://thosetutorials.tumblr.com/tutorials
Originally posted by: 5E6PJH6AAPW5JJBI
yesssssss😭😭😭
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ranu Mondal ho kya?🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Actually I do PS only for gifs else PicsArt do the work. Only sometimes use PS for normal edits.
There's some links you can check if it's helpful. I have bookmarked them for gif though
https://fyeahtutorial.tumblr.com/photoshoptutorial
https://completeresources.tumblr.com/tutorials
https://thosetutorials.tumblr.com/tutorials
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by: KD6DPH676R7ZF7SU
Aaj ke episode mein confession hoga kya?😒
Kya pata. I feel it'll be at the end, so majorly in tomorrow's episode🤓
Let's see if we're gonna get more lollipops😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Ranu Mondal ho kya?🤣
dont remind me of this🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Hayye Babu.....kya dialogue baazi❤️
Agar mein Shaheer jiju hoti toh yahi pe fida ho jati😆🤗
Haila!😲❤️
Thanks Babu!🤗
Kya pata. I feel it'll be at the end, so majorly in tomorrow's episode🤓
Let's see if we're gonna get more lollipops😆
Aise?🤣

Kya pata. I feel it'll be at the end, so majorly in tomorrow's episode🤓
Let's see if we're gonna get more lollipops😆
🥺😭
me has the worst experience of lolipops courtesy KZK 2🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5