She looks beautiful in yellow. I love her in this shorts and yellow jacket look .
Even I love this look..one she is sitting on the bike is also hot 🔥
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She looks beautiful in yellow. I love her in this shorts and yellow jacket look .
Even I love this look..one she is sitting on the bike is also hot 🔥
Yes .this was for her YouTube session
She looks cute, naughty .like some college student
Yeah
She looks cute I like this thing about her she keeps her make up, hairstyle simple and go for more of natural look.
That's her ❤️
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Welcome to AT 11 Ashnoor Kaur 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸...
229