She looks beautiful in yellow. I love her in this shorts and yellow jacket look .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
She looks beautiful in yellow. I love her in this shorts and yellow jacket look .
Learnt from zalima 🤣remember.. she use to say .haddi is not Neil's product 🤣 from any angle she doesn't look like 🤣
🤣🤣 This even I agree 🤣 how much discussion was done here 🤣 and someone had asked Srj also in twitter🤣 and he was like ..keep watching🤣
🤣 Poor guy 🤣 they will make him dance 🤣 though he likes to dance to their tunes and be bullied by them🤣
Ya 🤣 he purposely be their prey and specially he loves to be Mini's 😉🤣
She looks like pretty princess
I love this look and I need this dress also🤣
This one is very cute 😆
She looks beautiful. ❤️
She is sweetheart. She checked all fans edit .re shared it and thanked them also
Editors creativity . People are so good with vm,edits . Way they think .really appreciate them for all the efforts they take
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Welcome to AT 11 Ashnoor Kaur 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸...
229