Hainanaa❤️🤗..Originally posted by: reply1997
Wow mahi. Thanks for posting. Made my day they are freaking cute
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hainanaa❤️🤗..Originally posted by: reply1997
Wow mahi. Thanks for posting. Made my day they are freaking cute
Then lemme come back at 10th day for result.
I am thinking the same Shaheen.
Don't forget he is PRC... Now even his pendulum is not working.Originally posted by: Prit_007
Like Seriously? He even doesn't care she will be beaten once again. Itna bola Bon ne fir v he is back to square one.
We are behens for a reason.Originally posted by: Prit_007
I am thinking the same Shaheen.
I am seriously not getting good vibes of Rudhita scenes..
Me too 😭
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I love bon for keeping him in her track 😆
Me too. Typical wife😆
Haina😭😭Originally posted by: Prit_007
Me too 😭
Kate precap uploaded... It's disgusting.🤬Originally posted by: caller123
Me too. Typical wife😆
Originally posted by: Prit_007
I told you na Ani will accept responsibility of Mini 😒
Vo bhi khushi khushi 🤢
Ha mar mar ke zakhmi kar de bilkul saurab ki tarha taki bechari uth hi na paye bistar se tab sayad samajh ayega use 🤬
Why will she bear yaar? She should clearly tell Ani jab parwah nhi apko meri to kyu rahi mai Apke sath? 😈