Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
How many sheep here know EDKV2?
I mean the basic idea of the show....the characters....plot-line not necessary!
I watch it sometimes but I am a month behind😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
How many sheep here know EDKV2?
I mean the basic idea of the show....the characters....plot-line not necessary!
I watch it sometimes but I am a month behind😎
Wow Green Green fresh organic salad🤣but hum ghas phus nahi khate🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Seen a few promos, that's it😆 don't tell me it's the theme😲 ITV bhi mat rakho, wahaan already 7 points leke aayi main idhar🤣
me only 4🥺 IPK ne dhoka de diya iss baar
☺️Time to go check it out because me love the drama and that particular scene <3 and of course my man☺️
Originally posted by: OQGY7J4HI4JQGBPZ
🤣I don't blame him...har jagga wahi 🤣
BINOD🤣
Originally posted by: T6KTYYBB3646FHT7
Wow Green Green fresh organic salad🤣but hum ghas phus nahi khate🤣
Sheep ho sheep ki tarah raho🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
How many sheep here know EDKV2?
I mean the basic idea of the show....the characters....plot-line not necessary!
Seen Promos and that's about it LOL...I was interested because of it.
About childhood sweethearts falling for each-other then break up and finding each other again and falling all over again...a perfect story
Originally posted by: SJKEQ755GTWGRQEQ
☺️Time to go check it out because me love the drama and that particular scene <3 and of course my man☺️
Yes yes he is your man😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
me only 4🥺 IPK ne dhoka de diya iss baar
🤣 Me bhi 4...
This time It was the villains for me...🤣 and Tulsi virani
Originally posted by: CHQAPHWSGQZKHRCU
Seen Promos and that's about it LOL...I was interested because of it.
About childhood sweethearts falling for each-other then break up and finding each other again and falling all over again...a perfect story
Yup....it's indeed a beautiful story❤️