7.00 PM todayOriginally posted by: 45IR2T44Z7ND2RWL
🤓 When is the results btw?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
7.00 PM todayOriginally posted by: 45IR2T44Z7ND2RWL
🤓 When is the results btw?
Originally posted by: P3A4C6FXLYD2SDIJ
🤣 Fair enough Fair Enough...because once you listen it stays in your head...(Likewise now every-time i see pressure cooker go off, it reminds me of that song)...Better to stay afar from it.
Same....every now and then I ask my brother Kon tha? Tum thi? Main thi? Kon tha?
He gets irritated😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Thanks for understanding Shibani❤️
Sach mein sir datenge agar padhai nahi ki😆
I am very understanding that ways😎🤣
Good morning, fellow sheep and shepherdess! 🙌
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I am very understanding that ways😎🤣
Remain that way😆🤗
Originally posted by: 7QSZ4NGUKV6BYG45
Good morning, fellow sheep and shepherdess! 🙌
Good morning sheep!
Nasta(grass) khake ayi?🤣
Aapne mujhe nahi diya😲😭
Am I not your sheep?
😒
Yes... Non veg sheep I am 😆 omlette and potato hash 😆
I am the fav sheep 🤣
Originally posted by: TTEPMQEN5ZWWXZUL
I am the fav sheep 🤣
M calling KR to speak against this nepotism😭
"Hello Kangana, dekho Hritik india-forms ke ek duje ke vaaste forum pe sheep khel raha hai"😭