I have 14 goals till now😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have 14 goals till now😎
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I thought of Chef master, but google ne dhoka diya😭
Is that Master chef? I hope sheepies put that...kyun ki wahi toh ek show hai jo pure desh pe famous hai and is well known..(Personally enjoy it..😆)Love master chef india and like Austraila and New zealand too...oh how can i forget america one🤣 I just dont want the one from here...UK...because its meh.
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I have 14 goals till now😎
14 goals? sheep wise?
Originally posted by: ZIZIANPK3IVHTWXT
Is that Master chef? I hope sheepies put that...kyun ki wahi toh ek show hai jo pure desh pe famous hai and is well known..(Personally enjoy it..😆)Love master chef india and like Austraila and New zealand too...oh how can i forget america one🤣 I just dont want the one from here...UK...because its meh.
Yaa, I wrote something else😭 woh woh point gayo, Tata point
Originally posted by: ZJDOOLAAEA2GG5M2
14 goals? sheep wise?
Some of my answers matched with 14 answers submitted people around here😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Some of my answers matched with 14 answers submitted people around here😆
Oh I see...lucky you girl...I am very worried with my answers here😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Yaa, I wrote something else😭 woh woh point gayo, Tata point
Oh i see...well u can garner points from rest of ur answers
Just saw a promo of saath nibhana saathiya season 2...I was and still am in disbelief that the cooker song going viral has lead to this.
🤓 When is the results btw?
Originally posted by: TCESNRNHLIWJV2KR
Just saw a promo of saath nibhana saathiya season 2...I was and still am in disbelief that the cooker song going viral has lead to this.
i believe it was a promotion stunt