Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope kiran haq will get a boy 😆. Mohsin is coming back in dramas.
Not Mohsin Abbas Haider please.
Ali is ok. But I think he's stuck in another supporting role. 🤔
Originally posted by: UmeraTariq
Not Mohsin Abbas Haider please.
Ali is ok. But I think he's stuck in another supporting role. 🤔
Surprised he signed a non-GEO drama 🤔
Tfs.
Kanwal Khan is also a part of this show. I like her as Mahnoor in Soteli Maamta.❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDBXG2lFCzd/?igshid=taqdsxtlv7km
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEj8qdllOzP/?igshid=16t2vui4qpkg5
she is a good actress.Tfs.
Kanwal Khan is also a part of this show. I like her as Mahnoor in Soteli Maamta.❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDBXG2lFCzd/?igshid=taqdsxtlv7km
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEj8qdllOzP/?igshid=16t2vui4qpkg5
Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR
she is a good actress.
Yes. She is also beautifull and cute. I hope she is paired with Ali Ansari. They look beautifull togather.
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Surprised he signed a non-GEO drama 🤔
It's good to be visible on a variety of channels. Rather than just sticking to one. Each channel has a different target audience.
Mohsin is in this
Boycott the show
ghamandi mein bhi hai.