Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Can anyone update me with the latest update please.
Rhea is being summoned yet again ! 👍🏼
Rhea saved Sushant's number in her phone by name of Shruti kelkar🤔
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav
who is she anyways ? Sorry pardon me for my lack of knowledge.
That is what I was going to say. Please stop worrying about these nobody's opinion. They do not matter.
The opinion that matters the most right now is the CBI.
I am a young adult. While my friend would rather go to clubs or shopping. I would still prefer going to Disneyland. I haven’t gotten enough of amusement parks as a kid. I can see Sushant still had that child in him too. ❤️
Sorry I am little lost!
So Sandeep was really trying to flew away from India and Mounk Roy was really helping him with that?
Just saw a video he got caught in the airport by media and he stayed mum whole time!
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842