I feel like puke 🤮
Me too.Shameless father and the daughter.😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I feel like puke 🤮
Me too.Shameless father and the daughter.😡
I am laughing as he accepted their marriage over here and also he thinks that Bon and he are happy together somewhere🤣Originally posted by: bhshre95
Gosh this father daughter🤢 I am feeling bad for Ani😭
Scene continues
Mini comes and gives a diary to Ani saying you had given me a similar diary when I got a home tutor. I want the same happiness for Bondita😡
Ani is feeling very guilty thinks how wrong I have done with Mini. Kitni chot pahunchayi uske dil ko. Kitna dard saha hai usne mere aur Bondita ke vivah ke karan. Par dekho aaj iss haal mein bhi Mini ko meri aur Bondita ke khushi ka khayal hai🤢
Originally posted by: caller123
So they are going on emotional blackmailing route.Right?
Yup very badly
I really felt bad for Ani today🥺
🤣🤣Originally posted by: shirin04
can I go back to 1920 and shake ani and tell are khel gye beta tm hare sath 🤣
Just trying to lighten the mood
Originally posted by: caller123
Me too.Shameless father and the daughter.😡
Yaar Ani is so easy target, it seems it's easy to manipulate him.
I am laughing as he accepted their marriage over her and also he thinks that Bon and he are happy somewhere🤣
Vahi🤣
I felt the same. In every sentence he mentioned mai aur Bondita
Originally posted by: caller123
Krish ,please translate Hindi part
Bhaumik is like earlier you were her happiness now she is unhappy just due to you and I'm afraid if she will do something wrong (please do it mini😎)
Ani be like I won't let anything happen to her
Mini is smiling behind and bhaumik noding🤢
Bhaumik asks ani if he will be able to spare any of his time for her (sanskari father👏🤢)
Mini interferes asking if he is scolding ani and bhaumik tells her it's just some business matters🤢
I am laughing as he accepted their marriage over her and also he thinks that Bon and he are happy somewhere🤣
So they help Ani to think over and over ani is married to Bon🤣
Don't worry Bon will help him out of this. She only can do it. she will teach all what is wife's duty?
Dono ek hai 🤣